Updated 31 July, 2022
However, this policy does not apply to information about you collected by third-party websites that may post links or advertisements on or otherwise be accessible from our website. The information collected by these third-party websites is subject to their own privacy policies.
Data processing implemented by Touchdown Memorial Home for Horses
Processing of personal data related to your visit to our website and the purchase and use of our products
When the User visits to our Websites, or purchases a Wondershare product through the Websites or the Application, or use our products, Touchdown Memorial Home for Horses implements a processing of personal data as follows:
Data we collect if you visit our Websites
- information about how you visit our Websites (including the webpage that led you to a Touchdown Memorial Home for Horses Websites, the search terms entered into a search engine which led you to a Touchdown Memorial Home for Horses Websites);
- Your operations and clicks to our Websites;
- Date and time of the visit and the duration of use of the Websites.
Data we collect only if you submit it to us
- Email address;
- Postal code;
- Phone number;
- Company name and industry you work for;
- Payment information such as Credit card information/debit card information or other payment/billing information;
- Your account data;
- Content of customer support communications.